Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear Him, on those who hope in His mercy. (Ps. 33: 18)
1. Pull the battery and LEAVE IT OUT
2. Open the Blackberry Desktop Manager
3. Click on Application Loader and choose Update Software
4. Connect your Blackberry with the battery still OUT
5. If prompted, enter your password/pin
6. If multiple OS’s are listed, choose the one with preferred next to it(if yo’re rememmber what caused your error remove them here, by highlight the app and click delete, leave uncheck)
7. Allow the update to run without the battery
8. When it says Waiting for initialization, it will attempt to reboot. At this point you will need to insert your battery or it will show the battery icon with the red line through it. If this icon shows, simply insert your battery and the phone will reboot again
9. Allow the software to continue the update
Pope Shenouda III met the morning of Tuesday February 15, 2011, with a small group from the Holy Synod and the following information has been released:
The Coptic Church would like to congratulate the integrity of the Egyptian Youth of the 25th of January that has led Egypt in a strong, white revolution. And sacrificed for Egypt many lives and shed the blood of the many martyrs from this nation, and whom were honored by the leaders and the Armed forces. All Egyptians also honored these martyrs, and we would like to pay our condolences to their families and relatives.
The Coptic Church would like to congratulate the Egyptian Army and it’s leaders on the issuing of the statements for the protection of Egypt domestically and internationally. And we stand by its decision in relieving the parliament, and for trying to replace the order.
And we believe that Egypt should be a civilian democratic country, and to have the ability to choose it’s members of the parliament through fair elections, and to be representative of all peoples of the Egypt.
And we stand behind Egypt in fighting poverty, corruption and unemployment and the resistance of mischief and damage. And in putting in place peace and safety and principles of equality between all people and national unity, and prosecuting all those who have broken the law.
The Coptic Church prays for our great nation of Egypt, which had a vast history and civilization. And we ask that our lord protect it and spread peace, safety, stability and blessings.
I subscribed to AlJazeeraEnglish’s channel on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish?feature=autoshare
So Funny I had to post it.
Our Father, who art in pixels,
linked be Thy name,
Thy Web site come, Thy Net be done,
on Explorer as it is on Firefox.
Give us this day our daily app,
and forgive us our spam,
as we forgive those
who spam against us,
and lead us not into aggregation,
but deliver us from e-vil. Amen.
اشتركت في قناة KharabeeshCartoons على YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/KharabeeshCartoons?feature=autoshare